Warmly welcome to Ha Noi - the commercial, political, cultural heart witnessing the grandiose activities of the country. Throughout the thousand year history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Ha Noi still preserves the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. We also find out the diversity of 54 ethnic groups in Viet Nam Ethnology Museum, which is both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Viet Nam.
7.30 - 8.30: Pick you up at your hotel. Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum , President Ho Chi Minh's stilt house,one Pillar Pagoda Tran Quoc pagoda, ethnology museum.
12.00: Have lunch at the restaurant.
13.00: Visiting Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple.
15.00: Tour End drop off to your hotel.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as : Lunch
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
- From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)