Mai Châu is a rural district of Hòa Bình Province in the Northwest region of Vietnam. The district is located at about 160 km from Ha Noi. The scenery of Mai Châu attracts many tourists. The Mai Châu area is well known for its stilt houses. The type of stilt houses, or pile dwellings, they construct are called Thai stilt houses and are made of bamboo and timber. These houses are elevated 10–12 feet off the ground in order to avoid water damage and shelter animals from the elements.
7:30-8:00 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter
in our comfortable van
10:00 - Short break
11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive
in Mai Chau
12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village
13:00-15:00 - Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers
working in fields, locals weaving scarves and
visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as : Lunch
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old 75%
- From 10 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)